*Please note: Due to City of Cannon Beach regulations, this home requires specific check-in dates. PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO BOOKING to ensure your specific check-in dates are available. During the summer, there is a 7 night minimum stay. If you book 10 nights, the eleventh night is free. We may have availability for stays longer than 7 nights that is not listed on our online calendar.
You won’t want to leave the gracious comfort of this newly built home. Tucked into a peaceful, wooded neighborhood, its polished, airy interior and fabulous outdoor spaces—including a private fenced backyard and an outdoor shower—provide the perfect setting for your next vacation. Plus, you can take the short 10 minute walk to Tolovana Beach State Park, venture into Cannon Beach, and explore other nearby spots to enjoy beachcombing, hiking, dining, shopping, and outdoor adventure.
Upstairs living and sleeping accommodations:
- Huge windows, vaulted ceilings, and open floor plan provide a welcoming sense of space.
- The plush furnishings and gas fireplace with stone hearth make it an appealing spot for watching movies on the free WiFi-enabled flatscreen TV or indulging in a good read.
- The master bedroom has plenty of room, with a queen-sized bed and Westin Heavenly mattress you’ll want to sink right into and an adjacent full bathroom.
- There’s also an elegant half-bathroom on this floor.
Kitchen and dining area:
- It’s a treat to work in this fully equipped kitchen, whether you’re whipping up a snack or concocting a culinary masterpiece.
- Its ample granite countertops and array of stainless appliances—including gas range and dishwasher—make it easy to cook together or fly solo.
- Guests can gather at the contemporary wooden picnic table to converse with the cooks and feast on the outcome.
- This level boasts yet another bright, airy bedroom with a comfortable queen-sized bed also topped with a Westin Heavenly mattress.
- For the young or young-at-heart people in your party of six, there’s a room with twin bunk beds and a pullout trundle bed, along with a flatscreen TV.
- The rooms share a gleaming, spacious bathroom with shower/tub.
- After a day of playing outdoors, you can pop your dirty clothes into the full-sized washer and dryer.
- Enjoy festive or restive times out in the fenced and landscaped backyard, complete with patio chairs, gas grill, fire pit, and hot/cold shower.
- The front porch is the perfect spot to pull up an Adirondack chair for a cozy conversation, rain or shine.
- And the sizable balcony off the living room will beckon for soaking up the sun, stargazing, etc.
- Beach chairs, beach toys, and wagon available for guest use. Cold and rainy outside? Need something for the kids to do? They can enjoy using the XBox in the bunkroom. Lots of games are included!
Right in the neighborhood :
- It’s a vacation—indulge yourself with amazing coffee and freshly baked breads from the Sea Level French Bakery.
- At Surfcrest Market, you can pick up s’mores makings and rent three-wheeled bikes for some fun on the beach.
- Feel like cooking? Visit Fresh Foods grocery store a few blocks away to stock up on gorgeous local, seasonal produce, natural and organic foods, and even a great gluten-free and dairy-free selection.
- From fine arts, prints, and sculpture to metalwork and pottery, Cannon Beach offers a variety of beautiful art galleries for you to peruse right in town.
- For stunning blown glass pieces and live glassblowing demonstrations by accomplished glassblowing artists, Icefire Glassworks studio is minutes away and should not be missed.
- Consider treating yourself to a meal at one of several top-rated restaurants in Cannon Beach. The famed Stephanie Inn serves unforgettable Pacific Northwest breakfast and dinner fare, and you’ll find truly exceptional French Italian cuisine at Newmans at 988.
**This is a no pet home. If this policy is violated, you will be asked to leave and forfeit any rental payment as well as be subject