When traveling to new parts of the world, there’s nothing better than exploring the area through food. Trying local dishes, learning new recipes, and discovering unique cuisines are some of the best ways to get to know the place you’re visiting! This is especially true here in the Pacific Northwest, where a wide variety of Oregon Coast restaurants offer diners mouthwatering options that showcase ingredients from the sea and land around us. The next time you stay with Starfish Luxury Rentals, check out some of these fantastic Oregon Coast eateries that will have you coming back for more.
The 5 Best Oregon Coast Restaurants
- Bread and Ocean: Bread and Ocean in Manzanita, OR, offers fresh and delicious lunch options including salads, sandwiches, deli items, baked goods, and desserts. All of their meats are baked in-house, and their tuna is sustainable and caught right in Oregon. The restaurant also has vegetarian, gluten free, and kids options available and can turn your meal into a picnic lunch box to-go.
- Blackbird Restaurant: Also located in Manzanita, Blackbird is an upscale casual restaurant that focuses on local products. Their seasonal menu changes often and features local produce, Oregon meats, and a variety of fresh seafood selections. Guests can pair their meal with a glass of vino from the extensive wine list, or sip on a delicious craft cocktail. Before you leave, be sure try their housemade buttermilk ice cream – it’s to die for!
- Wanda’s Cafe & Bakery: Since 1999, Wanda’s Cafe in Nehalem, Oregon, has been serving up scrumptious breakfast and lunch options to hungry guests. Wanda is in the restaurant everyday making fresh baked goods, cracking eggs, and chopping fruits and vegetables for her signature dishes. The cafe also serves Sleepy Monk coffee and espresso, a local favorite.
- Big Wave Cafe: Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner (until 8 PM), Big Wave Cafe is a family-owned eatery in Manzanita that specializes in fresh and simple steak and seafood dishes. Guest favorites include their famous crab cakes, fresh oyster shooters, and the decadent Tsunami burger topped with cheddar cheese, ham, mushrooms, bacon, and a fried egg. Yum!
- Marzano’s Pizza: Marzano’s Pizza in Manzanita is a local favorite and offers a variety of delicious pies made with fresh pizza dough, specialty imported Italian cheeses, fresh vegetables, and quality meats. Choose from a variety of unique pizzas including smoked prosciutto ham, four cheese with roasted garlic, and even Canadian bacon and pineapple. They also offer calzones, salads, soups, and focaccia, a traditional Italian flatbread.
Book Your Stay with Starfish Luxury Rentals
After a delicious meal, come back to one of our Oregon Coast vacation rentals and unwind in luxury! Our gorgeous homes feature full kitchens, spacious living areas, and close proximity to the best eateries in town, so you can choose to cook a meal at home or dine out. No matter where your taste buds take you, we guarantee you’ll be craving the Oregon Coast long after you leave!
Hungry for more information on Oregon Coast restaurants?
Check out our blog about the best restaurants in Cannon Beach!
Photo Credit: monkeybusinessimages | Thinkstock